Old 02-11-2009, 04:05 AM
Victor Padro

Default How to Enable GUI ( Graphical User interfcae in FEDORA CORE Release 4

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Douglas Khumalo <douglas@macromw.org> wrote:

Dear,

One of my PC is running on Fedora Core Release 4. I just inherited this machine, the person who was using it, disabled the GUI, all I want is to bring back GUI, what should I do, if at all one can have a solution to this.

Regards

Douglas

I'm sorry but this is an Ubuntu based list, so you'd better check your To: email address first.

Cheers,

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"