Old 02-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Dave Stevens

Default minimizing to trash in 8.10

Hi,

I have a ubuntu 8.10 installation which has somehow begun to put all minimized
items in the trash. Is this a known issue?

Dave

--
Canada must refuse to be entangled in any more wars fought to make the world
safe for capitalism.

-- The Regina Manifesto, 1933

Old 02-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 15:09 -0800, Dave Stevens wrote:
> I have a ubuntu 8.10 installation which has somehow begun to put all
> minimized items in the trash. Is this a known issue?

I never heard of it, but you might want to search Launchpad. Can you
describe in more detail what it means "to put all minimized items in the
trash"? If you minimize an application that is not associated with a
file, say, a calculator window -- it gets put into the trash???