Old 02-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Larry Shields

Default Font problem with Windose Apps

I've been meaning to ask this question for some time, but I just never
got around in do so...

When I run a windose app using WINE, the install and the program it's
self shows all of the text smeared and I can't read it...

Has anyone else had this problem, and have found a fix for it...??? I'd
like to know what to do to correct this problem...

Thanks for any help on this matter..

Larry