Old 02-07-2009, 10:13 PM
James Matthews

Default iPod Video Support

I am managing my iPod using Amarok but i have been unable to see my album art and put videos on. I am using all current software (updated from apt-get) Any tips?

James
--
http://www.goldwatches.com/

http://www.jewelerslounge.com/

Old 02-09-2009, 11:48 AM
"Dake K. Odzangba"

On Saturday 07 February 2009 23:13:26 James Matthews wrote:

> I am managing my iPod using Amarok but i have been unable to see my album

> art and put videos on. I am using all current software (updated from

> apt-get) Any tips?

> James

Try thinliquidfilm: http://thinliquidfilm.org/downloads.php

I've only used it a couple of times but it's pretty decent.

--

Odzangba,

Blog: http://odzangba.wordpress.com

Registered Linux User #431909

Registered Linux Machines: #337242 #363374 #392526

Old 02-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Hal Burgiss

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 6:13 PM, James Matthews <nytrokiss@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am managing my iPod using Amarok but i have been unable to see my album
> art and put videos on. I am using all current software (updated from
> apt-get) Any tips?

I think the album art is a shortcoming in the gtkpod (?) library used
by most open source players. I fought this for awhile, and finally
found it on their TODO list. So, a known issue. I would love somebody
to prove me wrong! I live now without album art.

--
Hal