Old 02-07-2009, 11:57 AM
"Ivan Kiryazov"

Default RAID problem?

Hello,

I have never used Linux and I would like to
try now, but when I try to install Ubuntu the following message appears:

*

BusyBox v1.1.3 (Debian 1:1.1.3-3ubuntu3)
Built-in shell (ash)

Enter 'help' for a list of built in
commands.

*

(initramfs)_

*

I think that it has something to do with “RAID”,
but I cannot find this setting in the BIOS. Is it possible that I cannot switch
to RAID? My computer is HP Compaq 8510w.

I would be really glad if I can use Linux
on my computer.

Thank you very much.

Ivan Kirayzov