Old 02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Kjetil Halvorsen

Default the "windows" key

I got a problem. Using emacs, and having the "windows" key ("super" in emacs)
bount to an emacs function. But now, when keying "windows"-m, the
screen inverts colors!
Once more, it re-inverts. So it has become an idempotent function.

Seems like ubuntu have stolen my key binding! How to give it back to emacs?

kjetil

--
"Mathematics is not the rigid and rigidity-producing schema that the
layman thinks it is; rather, in it we find ourselves at that meeting

Old 02-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Dotan Cohen

> I got a problem. Using emacs, and having the "windows" key ("super" in emacs)
> bount to an emacs function. But now, when keying "windows"-m, the
> screen inverts colors!
> Once more, it re-inverts. So it has become an idempotent function.
>
> Seems like ubuntu have stolen my key binding! How to give it back to emacs?

In ccsm you can unbound the key from Compiz.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Kjetil Halvorsen <kjetil1001@gmail.com> said:
> I got a problem. Using emacs, and having the "windows" key ("super"
> in emacs) bount to an emacs function. But now, when keying
> "windows"-m, the screen inverts colors!
> Once more, it re-inverts. So it has become an idempotent function.
>
> Seems like ubuntu have stolen my key binding! How to give it back to
> emacs?
>
> kjetil

You can turn that off in the compiz-fusion control, ccsm (compizconfig
settings manager) by un-choosing, "Negative."

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
Larry Niven, Steven Barnes