Old 02-06-2009, 04:47 AM
Mark Pyles

Default Which wireless card to get

Hi everyone:

I am using Ubuntu 8.04 (Gnome desktop) on a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop.
I am looking to purchase a wireless card from AT&T and wasn't sure
if any or which one would work best with my system. Would anyone*
happen to know? Below are my choices. Thanks.

Sierra Wireless AirCard 881

Option GT Ultra Express

AT&T USBConnect Quicksilver

AT&T USBConnect Mercury