Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 PM
sofian sindhi

Default can 2 internet exist at same time on 8.10?

Dear all:
I use ubuntu 8.10 and it is really nice when I connect to wire or usb modem, since it can automatically do the network setting.
But I have one question:
Can I both have 2 networks, wired and usb modem at same time?

Such that I can treat my ubuntu 8.10 as a server.
Normally I use ssh to connect to it and if I find I need to* update some package I can apt-get directly whithout unplugin the usb modem.
Thanks for your help,
sofian