Old 02-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Nay Myo Win

Default Wi Fi not found by default problem though i m now installed intrepid

here is out put.!!!

root@naymyowin-laptop:~#
sudo lshw -C network

* *-network**************

****** product: RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express
Fast Ethernet controller

****** vendor: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.

****** physical id: 0

****** bus info: pci@0000:02:00.0

****** logical name: eth0

****** version:
02

****** serial:
00:1e:33:3b:4d:74

****** capacity: 1GB/s

****** width: 64 bits

****** clock: 33MHz

****** capabilities: pm msi pciexpress msix vpd
bus_master cap_list ethernet physical tp 10bt 10bt-fd 100bt 100bt-fd 1000bt-fd
autonegotiation

****** configuration: autonegotiation=on
broadcast=yes driver=r8169 driverversion=2.3LK-NAPI duplex=half latency=0
link=no module=r8169 multicast=yes port=twisted pair

* *-network DISABLED

****** physical id: 1

****** logical name: pan0

****** serial: 22:d8:36:86:cd:e3

****** capabilities: ethernet physical

****** configuration: broadcast=yes
driver=bridge driverversion=2.3 firmware=N/A link=yes multicast=yes

root@naymyowin-laptop:~#

*