Old 02-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Martin Mai

Default Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day! - 2009-02-05

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* update-manager!
* 60 New bugs need a hug
* 107 Incomplete bugs need a status check
* 125 Confirmed bugs need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!
* 2009-02-05
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090205

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a headstart~
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you!

Wanna be famous? Is easy! remember to use 5-A-day so if you do a good
work your name could be listed at the top 5-A-Day Contributors in the
Ubuntu Hall of Fame page!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day,
Martin Mai