Old 02-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Brian Lunergan

Default OT: Spamassassin setup on a standalone 8.04 Ubuntu system using Thunderbird as the mail program

Hi folks:

Not exactly an Ubuntu question, but I was hoping someone on the list could
point me in the direction of some non-server oriented setup/config
instructions for this program.

I'm not running a server. I just want to set this up so it will vet my
incoming email before passing it across to Thunderbird. Most of what I've
found in my searching assumes a much more 'complex' situation.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards...
--

Brian Lunergan