Old 02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Bart Silverstrim

Default Upgrades and Flash

I've noticed since a recent spate of updates that when I go to Youtube,
the video window is blank. Just a black square.

No errors appear or seem to be logged.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the nonfree flash plugin via synaptic,
no change.

Anyone else see this or have an idea how to get around it?