Old 02-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Carlos Alberto Alves

Default QRP Viewer

Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?
TIA,

Old 02-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Timothy-Allen Albertson

QRP?
Timothy-Allen Albertson
Registered Linux User *#482284
Registered Ubuntu User #25839
Amateur Radio Station KG6IRH/0-
Technician Class License
12 *...In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children... *Book of Mormon--Alma 46:12

Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?

TIA,

* Carlos Alberto Alves * * * * * * * * * * * *

* mailto:drcaa@click21.com.br * * * * * * * **

* mailto:drcaa@predialnet.com.br * * * * * * *

Old 02-03-2009, 08:43 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
> Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?
> TIA,

If your a Ham Radio operator your asking for a low power viewer for
Ubuntu version 7.10 but I have no idea what a low power viewer is :-)

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Timothy-Allen Albertson

that is what i was thinking** but i didnt see any
72 sign off

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1@gmail.com> wrote:

Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:

> Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?

> TIA,

* *If your a Ham Radio operator your asking for a low power viewer for

Ubuntu version 7.10 but I have no idea what a low power viewer is :-)

Karl

--

* * * *Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI

* * * *Linux User

* * * *#450462 * http://counter.li.org.

* PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C *ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

Old 02-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Lucio M Nicolosi

Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
> Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?
> TIA,

Carlos,

Aparentemente nenhuma referência para QuickReport Viewer ou arquivo .qrp
em Sinaptic, uma rápida olhada no Google tbém não retornou nada. Parece
que vai ter que rodar do Win.

L.

--
Lucio M. Nicolosi, Eng.
São Paulo - Brazil

email: lmnicolosi@gmail.com
skype: lmnicolosi1

Linux Registered User #481505
http://counter.li.org/

Old 02-04-2009, 06:14 AM
scott

Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
>> Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?
>> TIA,
>>
> Carlos,
>
> Aparentemente nenhuma referência para QuickReport Viewer ou arquivo .qrp
> em Sinaptic, uma rápida olhada no Google tbém não retornou nada. Parece
> que vai ter que rodar do Win.
>
> L.

Speak english here, please. Other than that, nice reply.

Google should be your first recourse.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Lucio M Nicolosi

scott wrote:
> Speak english here, please. Other than that, nice reply.
>
> Google should be your first recourse.

Since the OP initially received three jokes as replies I decided he
deserved a slight courtesy from this list and replied in his mother
language.

Just for the record, as "QFR" he was probably looking for a QuickReport
Viewer (I also didn't know what it was) of which I couldn't find any
reference in Sinaptic (8.10) nor in a quick googling and wandered he
might have to use Windows.

L.

--
Lucio M. Nicolosi, Eng.
São Paulo - Brazil

Old 02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Carlos Alberto Alves

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
>> Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?
>> TIA,
>>
> If your a Ham Radio operator your asking for a low power viewer for
> Ubuntu version 7.10 but I have no idea what a low power viewer is :-)
>
> Karl

Sorry!!!
This is a quick report viewer used to open and print reports generated
by some programs.
;-)

Old 02-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Carlos Alberto Alves

Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
>> Can anybody give a hint on a QRP viewer for Linux (Ubuntu 7.10)?
>> TIA,
>>
> Carlos,
>
> Aparentemente nenhuma referência para QuickReport Viewer ou arquivo .qrp
> em Sinaptic, uma rápida olhada no Google tbém não retornou nada. Parece
> que vai ter que rodar do Win.
>
> L.

Também só achei para Windows...

Old 02-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Carlos Alberto Alves

Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> scott wrote:
>> Speak english here, please. Other than that, nice reply.
>>
>> Google should be your first recourse.
>>

> Since the OP initially received three jokes as replies I decided he
> deserved a slight courtesy from this list and replied in his mother
> language.
>
> Just for the record, as "QFR" he was probably looking for a QuickReport
> Viewer (I also didn't know what it was) of which I couldn't find any
> reference in Sinaptic (8.10) nor in a quick googling and wandered he
> might have to use Windows.
>
> L.

I also think so...