Old 12-28-2007, 06:20 AM
"Michael R. Head"

Default fake bounce software

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 11:17 +1000, James Takac wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Some time back I came across windows software to send fake bounce messages
> back to the originators of certain mails. What I'm wondering is if there is
> anything similar for ubuntu

Is smtp-refuser what you're looking for?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/gutsy/mail/smtp-refuser

You may find more interesting packages here:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=smtp&searchon=names&su bword=1&version=gutsy&release=all

--
Michael R. Head <burner@suppressingfire.org>
http://picasaweb.google.com/demiri.head.wedding

Old 12-28-2007, 09:59 PM
James Takac

On Friday 28 December 2007 17:20:40 Michael R. Head wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 11:17 +1000, James Takac wrote:
> > Hi Guys
> >
> > Some time back I came across windows software to send fake bounce
> > messages back to the originators of certain mails. What I'm wondering is
> > if there is anything similar for ubuntu
>
> Is smtp-refuser what you're looking for?
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/gutsy/mail/smtp-refuser
>
> You may find more interesting packages here:
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=smtp&searcho
>n=names&subword=1&version=gutsy&release=all
>
> > James

Thx for the link. might be what I'm looking for