Old 02-02-2009, 07:39 PM
John Hubbard

Default video capture using kubuntu

Dave Roth wrote:
> I am wanting to set up a Kubuntu machine that I can use for capturing
> video. I am not sure were to find drivers for the video capture card
> nor which application would work best with Kubuntu. Is there anyone out
> there with advice??
> Dave Roth
> droth49@charter.net

What capture card are you going to use? I have an old hauppage card in
my mythbuntu machine. It was pretty easy to set up and I didn't really
have to go out and get any drivers. You might look into mythbuntu or
just installing the mythbuntu-desktop package onto your existing machine.

--
-john

2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
0b11000100 || !0b11000100
0b11000100 || 0b00111011
0b11111111
255, that is the answer.