Old 02-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Sven

Default Open Source training videos for Ubuntu Certified Professional

Hi folks

I friend from school gave me links to an Open Source eLearning project

<http://rapidshare.com/files/178269527/VTC.Ubuntu.Certification-WwW.PalDDL.Com.part1.rar>
<http://rapidshare.com/files/178268573/VTC.Ubuntu.Certification-WwW.PalDDL.Com.part2.rar>

Those videos help me very much in preparation for the UCP exam. I wish
to donate 10$ for the project. But I don't find their SourceForge site
or more info about them.

I highly recommend this stuff to all Ubuntu users.

anyone know more?

kind regards
Sven