Old 02-01-2009, 06:39 AM
alex goretoy

Default PyNutButter BETA 1.0.0 - Automates CSV data Importation into any website http/https and/or mysql database

I've attached a pdf vesion of my presentation of this tool to the PUBLIC. I have both public and private presentations. Please contact me if you would like a private presentation of this tool. It's better in person/VC format.

I'm looking to get a nice job and am willing to travel. Work well in team oriented environment.
-Alex Goretoy
http://www.alexgoretoy.com
somebodywhocarez@gmail.com