Old 12-28-2007, 02:17 AM
"Martin Walshe"

Default Could someone explain the easiest way of installing Helix.for Ubuntu?

On Dec 28, 2007 3:10 AM, Charlie Dorff <cy41169@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi...
I am having trouble installing Helix Media Player for Ubuntu. Could someone explain the easiest way of installing Helix? Thanks.
Charlie

Hi,
Have you tried to install it from the repository? If so what problem are you having?
Marty

Old 12-28-2007, 04:34 AM
anthony baldwin

Charlie Dorff wrote:
> Hi...
> I am having trouble installing Helix Media Player for Ubuntu. Could
> someone explain the easiest way of installing Helix? Thanks.
> Charlie

> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>
Open synaptic and click "mark for installation".
Alternatively, at the terminal do
sudo apt-get install helix-player

doesn't get much easier than that, really.

/tony

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
Translation & Interpreting