Old 02-02-2009, 06:08 AM
Douglas Khumalo

Default AVANT Windows Manager..

Friends of UBUNTU.

I want to use Avant Windows Navigators. How can I do it? I have tried several ways to bring it but** I have failed, can someone illustrate to me how I can do it. In my own way it cannot dock on mt desktop. What should I do?

Douglas Khumalo

Malawi

Old 02-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Fajar Priyanto

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Douglas Khumalo <douglas@macromw.org> wrote:
> I want to use Avant Windows Navigators. How can I do it? I have tried
> several ways to bring it but I have failed, can someone illustrate to me
> how I can do it. In my own way it cannot dock on mt desktop. What should I
> do?

Hi Douglas,
What is exactly the problem?
I use AWN, no issue that I can mention of. Everything is smooth.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Gilles Gravier

First before using AWN, you need to enable composite extensions (i.e.
visual effects, in System->Preferences->Appearance) either at
"Normal" or "Extra" level.

Then you launch Avant Windows Navigator... which should then work.

Of course, that setting doesn't remain. You have to then add it to your
session (System->Preferences->Startup Programs)...

Gilles.