Old 02-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Douglas Khumalo

Default Controler_gfs Reports and Error 2

Hey* Guys,

Iam just new to this so called UBUNTU. I have been using it for 5 Months now. But all over sudden today, when powering it on it is telling me that Controller_gfs reports error 2. I don't know what this is all about. I can't solve this, can someone come to my rescue, otherwise Iam block.

Regards

Douglas Khumalo

Malawi