Old 01-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Verde Denim

Default Compiling hydra/xhydra

Can someone point me in the right direction here?
I'm trying to compile hydra/xhydra on Ubuntu 8.04 and am getting this error -
checking for gtk+2.0 >= 2.0.0... Package gtk+2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'gtk+2.0.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable...

Thanks.

Jack