Old 01-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Brian McKee

Default apt-file: does not support https transport

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> wrote:
> Package: apt-file
> Version: 2.1.0
> Severity: normal
>

> -- System Information:
> Debian Release: lenny/sid

Hey - you're the second person I've seen that's sending Debian bugs to
the Ubuntu user mailing list. Can you please figure out why? Ubuntu
bugs are done with ubuntu-bug or launchpad.net Reportbug is for
Debian.

Brian

Old 01-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Mario Vukelic

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 08:56 -0500, Brian McKee wrote:
> Hey - you're the second person I've seen that's sending Debian bugs to
> the Ubuntu user mailing list. Can you please figure out why? Ubuntu
> bugs are done with ubuntu-bug or launchpad.net Reportbug is for
> Debian.

This should stop soon:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/reportbug/+bug/310741

Old 02-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Thorsten Glaser

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009, Brian McKee wrote:

> Can you please figure out why? Ubuntu
> bugs are done with ubuntu-bug or launchpad.net Reportbug is for
> Debian.

Ah okay, I did not know that. I was “thrown” onto a Kubuntu system
at work and only have some experience with Debian. That’s the cause
then.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH

Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn | Poststr. 4-5, 10178 Berlin
fon: +49(228) / 52675-0 | fon: +49(30) / 27594853
fax: +49(228) / 52675-25 | fax: +49(30) / 78709617

Geschäftsführer
Boris Esser, Elmar Geese
HRB AG Bonn 5168
Ust-ID: DE122264941

Old 02-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Mario Vukelic

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 10:45 +0100, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Ah okay, I did not know that. I was “thrown” onto a Kubuntu system
> at work and only have some experience with Debian. That’s the cause
> then.

Not your fault, it's an Ubuntu bug that has been open for years and
seemingly will finally be fixed rsn