Old 01-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Cesar Augusto Suarez

Default Modem Motorola S56

Hi.
Im trying to port the winXp computers from my office to Ubuntu 8.10, and almost all is ready, the only thing is that i cant found any way to make this modem work.
im looking for some info on google, but the closest driver ive found is for kernel 2.26.7-9, and my kernel shows 2.6.27-11.

any idea will be great.
thanks

¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! br>Sube tus fotos ya http://www.51bello.com/--

Old 01-30-2009, 05:49 PM
NoOp

On 01/30/2009 05:19 AM, Cesar Augusto Suarez wrote:
> Hi.
> Im trying to port the winXp computers from my office to Ubuntu 8.10, and almost all is ready, the only thing is that i cant found any way to make this modem work.
> im looking for some info on google, but the closest driver ive found is for kernel 2.26.7-9, and my kernel shows 2.6.27-11.
>
> any idea will be great.
> thanks
>

> ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/

These might help: