Old 12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
"Peter N. Spotts"

Default Adjusting GUI fonts when running Openbox on Xubuntu (whew!)

Folks,

I'm running the latest version of openbox on Xubuntu 7.10. When I use
Xfce, GUI fonts (within an individual program's GUI, as opposed to
window titlebar or desktop menu fonts) can be adjusted with the User
Interface settings. When I close down Xfce and activate openbox using
Xubuntu's graphical session selector, however, the GUI fonts (tool bars,
status bars, etc) are rendered larger in OB than in Xfce. Is there a
way to adjust the GUI fonts to a desired size when one uses another
window/session manager than Xfce?

Thanks for any guidance you can give...

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
-- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"