Old 12-27-2007, 01:56 PM
"Michael George Jimenez"

Default Solved: Gutsy Window list is showing all windows on all desktop

Can i change my email add here??? i would like to put my mail to my yahoo account

Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 PM
"Steve Flynn"

On Dec 27, 2007 2:56 PM, Michael George Jimenez
<jimenez.michaelgeorge@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can i change my email add here??? i would like to put my mail to my yahoo
> account

1. Don't hijack threads
2. REALLY don't hijack threads
3. Unsubscribe your gmail account using the link at the bottom of every email
4. Subscribe your Yahoo account whilst you're there

--
Steve
people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Old 12-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Derek Broughton

Michael George Jimenez wrote:

> Can i change my email add here??? i would like to put my mail to my yahoo
> account

What does this have to do with showing all windows on all desktops?
--
derek

Old 12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
"Ashley Benton"