Old 12-27-2007, 07:33 AM
"Amichai Rotman"

Default Kubuntu, Virtualbox and Screensaver

Hello all,
*
I use VirtualBox (http://www.virtualbox.org/) to run XP from time to time to connect to my workplace.
*
Every time I use it and then exit VirtualBox, my Screensaver stops working.
*
For now, the only way I can get it to work again, is to log out and log in again. How do I restart the Screensaver "service" from the CLI? Running the the configuration and re-choosing the specific*Screensaver again won't work...

*
Thanks!
--

Amichai Rotman