Old 12-27-2007, 02:23 AM
Magicloud Wang

Default Mouse disappears if I logout.

Dear,
I am using 7.10 with kde and kdm.
After I start my machine, the mouse works fine. But if I logout in kde,
return to kdm, the mouse pointer disappears. And I tried to move the mouse
and click, then I think there is not an "invisible" mouse pointer there.
I need to reboot to fix this.
I am using nvidia mainboard and ps/2 mouse.
There is no error message in /var/log/message.
Any idea?

Thanks.