Old 12-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Imagine

> Imagine.... a theme around this
>
> http://tieguy.org/blog/2007/12/19/happyhappyjoyjoy/

Do you want to make this an offical proposal?

~m

Old 12-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Imagine.... a theme around this

http://tieguy.org/blog/2007/12/19/happyhappyjoyjoy/

Do you want to make this an offical proposal?

I was thinking of it primarily as another way to convey the idea of
freedom. So technically it would just be a part of

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Freedom

Not exactly that image but the general impressions from it. Our themes
have been so far abstract and I think actual people in a photograph or a
realistic graphics rendering of a similar image might be a good thing
to try.

Rahul

Old 12-27-2007, 05:57 AM
Nicu Buculei

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I was thinking of it primarily as another way to convey the idea of
freedom. So technically it would just be a part of

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Freedom

Not exactly that image but the general impressions from it. Our themes
have been so far abstract and I think actual people in a photograph or a
realistic graphics rendering of a similar image might be a good thing
to try.

While photos of unknown people (about whom I don't feel anything) is not
exactly my cup of tea as desktop theming, I agree *some* will like that
(how many, maybe we can learn by having an official proposal and see the
feed-back).
But I think such a theme should be *completely* made by photos, not only
the desktop background.