Old 12-26-2007, 10:26 PM
"Don Raikes"

Default setting up ubuntu orca and brltty

Hi all,
*
I got gutsy gibbon installed this morning onto my
gateway desktop system.
*
When I reboot, I can get logged in and orca starts
just fine.
Now I want to get my alva satellite braille display
working on it.
*
I can "see" that brltty 3.7.2 is installed already,
but the brlapi bindings do not appear to be installed.
*
Also, I will want brltty to start automatically on
reboot s well, so any help would be appreciated.