Old 01-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Paul Gupta

Default I want to help with documentation, where do I "sign up?"

concerning the server guide, why not write a script to automatically
print whatever we have for documentation in pdf form like...nightly or
something?

how is documentation being worked on? I'd like to help

Sorry for being such a noob, but I DO know my way around ubuntu rather
well, I just don't quite know how to "jump in" for helping out, I'd like
to help with documentation and how-to's and such, but don't want my
efforts wasted if my guides will only be deleted and ignored etc. What
is the system for writing documentation for ubuntu? Where do I enlist?
Is there someone who could help to "mentor" me or something similar? I
am also unfamiliar with launchpad. Where can I get some help with that?

Thank you,
guptaxpn

Old 01-20-2009, 05:08 PM
NoOp

On 01/17/2009 04:47 PM, Paul Gupta wrote:
> concerning the server guide, why not write a script to automatically
> print whatever we have for documentation in pdf form like...nightly or
> something?
>
> how is documentation being worked on? I'd like to help
>
> Sorry for being such a noob, but I DO know my way around ubuntu rather
> well, I just don't quite know how to "jump in" for helping out, I'd like
> to help with documentation and how-to's and such, but don't want my
> efforts wasted if my guides will only be deleted and ignored etc. What
> is the system for writing documentation for ubuntu? Where do I enlist?
> Is there someone who could help to "mentor" me or something similar? I
> am also unfamiliar with launchpad. Where can I get some help with that?
>
> Thank you,
> guptaxpn

https://help.ubuntu.com/community
[see: Contributing]