Old 01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
phil coberly

Default I have a question.

I just installed Ubuntu Server Edtion, and It will only load to the CLI. But How do I have it auto Load to Ubuntu KVM or Gnome Desktop?
*
Phil C
phil.coberly@gmail.com
--
Phil.coberly@gmail.com
* www.Google.com

* * *GOOGLE .com * * * * *

Old 01-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Chris Mohler

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 3:29 PM, phil coberly <phil.coberly@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed Ubuntu Server Edtion, and It will only load to the CLI. But
> How do I have it auto Load to Ubuntu KVM or Gnome Desktop?

I think 'sudo apt-get install gnome-desktop' will install gnome and
the GDM login screen....

CHris