Old 01-15-2009, 09:06 AM
"Bijay Panda"

Default boost compilation problem

Hi All,
I am using ubuntu 7.10 . I already installed boost 1.34.1.
I am trying to compile a program using boost in c++ by following.

g++ -o boostThrd t boostThread.cpp -lboost_filesystem

but it's throwing error like bellow

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost/filesystem
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Can anyone help me out plz.

--
Thanks & Regards