Old 12-26-2007, 03:07 PM
"OOzy Pal"

Default Perl RegExp GUI

Is there a linux program that can help me testing my patterns (preg)
something like GRegExp but for perl regexp

--
OOzy
Ubuntu-Gutsy (7.10)

Old 12-26-2007, 06:33 PM
"Michael R. Head"

On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 19:07 +0300, OOzy Pal wrote:
> Is there a linux program that can help me testing my patterns (preg)
> something like GRegExp but for perl regexp

Isn't that exactly what GRegExp is? Its regexp library is pcre, which is
"Perl Compatible" http://www.pcre.org/

--
Michael R. Head <burner@suppressingfire.org>
http://picasaweb.google.com/demiri.head.wedding