-   -   IPOD and Rythmbox (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/230802-ipod-rythmbox.html)

mark Pyles 01-20-2009 01:20 AM

IPOD and Rythmbox

Hi everyone:

I am using Ubuntu 8.04 (Gnome desktop) on a Dell 1525 Inspiron laptop. I
have a older 30Gig IPOD that already has music on it but was loaded on a
windows machine and wanted to know if that was the reason I cannot
listen to any of the music that is on it? Also how do I load music or
mp3's on to the IPOD using Rythmbox? I'm major newbie at this. Thank you.

Mark