Old 12-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Wade Smart

Default Google Talk disabled?

12262007 0759 GMT-6

I just got on to have a morning meeting and discovered google talk wont
connect. Nothing in their blog about it and I didnt find any news. Any
one else experiencing this?

wade

Old 12-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Isuru Samaraweera

On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 08:06 -0600, Wade Smart wrote:
> 12262007 0759 GMT-6
>
> I just got on to have a morning meeting and discovered google talk wont
> connect. Nothing in their blog about it and I didnt find any news. Any
> one else experiencing this?
Nope its working fine here in AP region.
-Isuru

Old 12-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Wade Smart

12262007 1033 GMT-6

I finally figured out that my new cable modem firewall is set at the
lowest setting and its blocking google talk, the sending of my email and
even my weather applet from updating. When I turned it off things
started to work. But, there is so way to edit the settings so I have to
figure that out.

Thanks for the info.

Wade