Old 01-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Armando Menendez III

Default Ubuntu 8.10 / Firefox 3.0.5 / Webex

Has anyone had any luck getting WebEx to work with Ubuntu 8.10 and
Firefox 3.0.5

With this combination, when I attempt to test a WebEx connection, I get
a dialog indicating "Java Not Enabled."

However when I go into preferences, Java and JavaScript are both
enabled.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to proceed, or for that
matter if this will even work?

Armando