Old 01-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Lorenzo Luengo

Default Getting OpenCASCADE devel files

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get FreeCAD running on Ubunty Hardy with all the bells and
whistles, but i found that there is something missing. There were
several dependencies that i solved using apt-get, but...

I downloaded and compiled OpenCASCADE (configure, make, make install),
but when i try to compile FreeCAD it complains with the following warning:
configure: WARNING:
**** Cannot find OpenCASCADE devel files.
Modules that depend on this library cannot be built. ****

Does anyone know how to get these files installed?. I'm building
OpenCASCADE from tar.gz, using makefiles.

Thanks all!

--
Lorenzo Luengo Contreras
Administrador de Sistemas DGEO