Old 01-18-2009, 05:29 PM
tom arnall

Default off topic but appropriate

Hi Folks,

This post is off topic, but please read it as I think you will consider it
appropriate.

First the question:

Why do you use this maillist instead of the ubuntu users forum?

I ask this question because I am working to organize a maillist for political
discussion. You may ask, "There are hundreds of them already. Why add
another?" The short answer is that for all practical purposes no one uses
them, although people use political forums like commondreams.org extensively.
Understanding this difference in participation is the next step in my
project.

Thanks in advance for your help,

tom arnall
arcata