Old 01-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Bill Wright

Default Installing Applications

I am new to Ubuntu 8.10. How do I install applications other than those
listed in the listing add/remove programs?

Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Bill Richman

System->Administration->Synaptic Package Manager

Then just browse or search for what you're after.

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, airborne pastry chef & curmudgeon
email: bill@timeguy.com web: www.timeguy.com/bill

Old 01-17-2009, 08:56 PM
"Raseel Bhagat"