Old 12-26-2007, 02:06 AM
debian

Default somethings up with the repositories

something is wrong with the repo.

some of the packages will install, some wont even downlaod and they will
return a 400 error.

does anyone else have this problem?

--cj

Old 12-26-2007, 02:15 AM
"John Dangler"

Title: Re: somethings up with the repositories

Not sure. Haven't run updater in a few days. Now that I have a stable GG I'm afraid of rocking the boat too hard.

Jack - BB

Old 12-26-2007, 07:22 PM
NoOp

On 12/25/2007 07:06 PM, debian wrote:
> something is wrong with the repo.
>
> some of the packages will install, some wont even downlaod and they will
> return a 400 error.
>
> does anyone else have this problem?
>
> --cj

In Synaptic: Settings|Repositories| click on "Download from" then
"Other" then "Select Best Server". That will ping all of the mirrors
etc., and find one with the fastest response back to your location. Try
the one that it suggests, be sure to click the "Reload" icon when you
are finished, and see if that fixes the problem. Note: I test & select
whenever I am about to do a major set of downloads/updates.