Old 01-17-2009, 07:22 AM
howard chen

Default Updated server guide in pdf format?

Seems the existing file is rather old?

http://doc.ubuntu.com/pdf/ubuntu/C/serverguide.pdf

p.s. I have posted in doc list in the past but got no response, so I
post again here.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:22:46 +0800
howard chen <howachen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems the existing file is rather old?
>
> http://doc.ubuntu.com/pdf/ubuntu/C/serverguide.pdf
>

> p.s. I have posted in doc list in the past but got no response, so I
> post again here.

I believe it is being re-written

--
Charlie Kravetz