Old 01-17-2009, 05:49 AM
Andrew Robinson

Default Unbuntu Problem

I just recently started using Unbuntu, and it was fine, but just recently my computer said, "Operating System Not Found" when trying to startup. So now it won't look for the system on my computer. I have Unbuntu on disk, and am able to run the 'trial program' via the disk, but when I try to reinstall the program I come across a problem; I get up to the part where it asks for a preportion of the diskspace, but gives no options anymore, so I can't go on to the next step. This is frustrating because I can't save anything and it takes forever to load the trial disk each time. Help please.

Book now AirNZ vs Pacific Blue & heaps more!