Old 01-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Chris G

Default How to set resolution in 8.10 (intrepid)?

I have just installed xubuntu 8.10 using a TV (via a VGA D-sub
connector) whose resolution is "full HD", i.e. 19201080.

How do I get xubuntu to use this resolution? The Disply applet in the
Settings Manager only shows Default and some very low resolutions up
to 800x600.

The display card is an Nvidia one which seems to have been detected
correctly by the xubuntu installation.

--
Chris Green