Old 01-15-2009, 04:37 PM
"Barrister A. David"

Default VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a:barristerdavid010@yahoo.com.co

- Dearest, My name is Barrister A. David , I am seeking for your indulgence and assistance in transferring the sum of US$8.5Million which one of my Clients; Late Mr.Hans Busch who worked with National Diamond Company of Angola deposited under my watch in one of the Financial Firm here in Europe before he died with his family in Tsunami Catastrophe which occurred on 26th December 2004. The bank wrote to me to provide Heir to this deposit since no member of his family has shown up for claim otherwise the fund will be forfeited to government treasury since there is no WILL attached. I will like you to stand as the Next of Kin.to Mr.Hans Busch .We will share the proceeds: 50%-40%. Note: this transaction is 100% risk free. No risk involved. I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successful. As his lawyer, I take care of the legalization. Please, email me through this mail: davidaroca.law@ozu.es for more details and to start immediately. Regards, Barrister David.