Old 01-15-2009, 06:01 AM
musicman

Default focus stealing

Ubuntu Intrepid with Gnome up to date on eeepc 1000H

Focus is stolen by any program.

Any idea how to stop this - I don't want anything at all to ever steal my focus?

cheers
L.

--
because "The Wire" makes "Law and Order" or "CSI" look like an episode
of "The Brady Bunch."

http://www.stuffjournalistslike.com/2008/12/312-the-wire.html