Old 01-15-2009, 04:37 AM
"Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)"

Default a Post-it application GTK-Only

Hi all!
I am looking for a GTK only (no gnome* libs, not X-only) post-it
application to use it in XFCE4 (Xubuntu).
No need of Visual effects.

I found xpad, good enough, have you got other suggestions?

Old 01-15-2009, 12:35 PM
"H.S."

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) wrote:
> Hi all!
> I am looking for a GTK only (no gnome* libs, not X-only) post-it
> application to use it in XFCE4 (Xubuntu).
> No need of Visual effects.
>
> I found xpad, good enough, have you got other suggestions?

This is on Hardy.
$> apt-cache search sticky notes
texlive-latex-extra - TeX Live: LaTeX supplementary packages
gdesklets-data - Applets for gdesklets
libscalar-properties-perl - perl module to add run-time properties on
scalar variables
rhinote - virtual sticky-notes for your desktop
spe - Stani's Python Editor
xpad - sticky note application for X
knotes - KDE sticky notes

So looks like you already have the right one.

ever having been read.