Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Wade Smart

Default Flash missing from Firefox, cant reinstall

20090114 1841 GMT-5

I started Firefox this morning noticed that I couldn't watch The Unit on
CBS.com. I checked the flash link that was presented and it was for a
older version of flash than I already had.

This afternoon I cant play any flash files. So I uninstalled it and then
reinstalled it. Now I cant get it to install.

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005

Old 01-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Wade Smart

Wade Smart wrote:
> 20090114 1841 GMT-5
>
> I started Firefox this morning noticed that I couldn't watch The Unit on
> CBS.com. I checked the flash link that was presented and it was for a
> older version of flash than I already had.
>
> This afternoon I cant play any flash files. So I uninstalled it and then
> reinstalled it. Now I cant get it to install.
>
> Wade

20090114 1853 GMT-5

I just checked a few more sites and it dawned on me that Javascript was
off. Im not sure how but it was and when I turned it back on everything
worked.

Opps

Wade