Old 01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
"Alex Katebi"

Default Hardware Virtualization with KVM & Windows

Hi,

* I am planning to create a Windows-XP virtual guest for my son on my Intel Quad machine. He wants to play the WoW video game on it. I am going to use virt-install & KVM to create the virtual guest machine. In order to run WoW, one needs a pretty good video card, and I have that. It is a Nvidia 9500 GT with 1 gig mem. How can I create the guest OS to use the hardware video card instead of a cheap virtual one? Any comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
-Alex
*