Old 01-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Richard Sutton

Default Switch to Ubuntu from Windows xp 64 pro

Have any of you made this switch, and what were the
results? I'm concerned about my devices and my software -- are any of
these use-able under Ubuntu?* I have had to install 64-bit device
drivers for the version of xp I'm running, and it can be difficult to
find them.* Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Richard Sutton

--

Kiva Trading Company Online: http://www.kivatrading.com

Authentic American Indian crafts & fine arts
Direct reservation traders since 1985

Contact: Kiva Trading Company
223 Wall Street #145
Huntington, NY 11743 USA