Old 01-13-2009, 02:20 AM
mark Pyles

Default Is there a program that I can download that will detect and connect my computer with any wireless networks that it detects?

Hi everyone:

I am running Ubuntu 8.04 (Gnome desktop) on a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop.
Is there a program that I can download that will detect and connect my
computer with any wireless networks that it detects? Thanks.

Mark